Photography Competition 2023
“Same same but different”
The winner (s) will be announced during the Closing ceremony of the 18th EAPC World Congress 2023, Saturday, 17th June 2023 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Terms and conditions for participation
Conditions of participation in the “EAPC 2023” photography competition:
- This international Photography Competition is organized by the Scientific Committee of the EAPC World Congress 2023. The theme is “Same same but different”
- The final selection of the winning images will be made by the registered participants to the 2023 EAPC World Congress. The legal process is excluded. The winners will be announced on 17th June 2023, during the closing ceremony of the 18th EAPC World Congress, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Up to a total of two self-recorded digital photos, in which the participants have unrestricted copyright and usage rights and whose motives do not contradict the legal regulations of the country of origin, legal provisions of the European Union or the personality rights of mapped persons, can be submitted until April 30, 2023 The photos should contain neither watermark nor signet.
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right to delete pictures that deviate in any way from the thematic guidelines. No notification of such deletions will be sent.
- By entering the competition, the participant grants the organizer EAPCvzw an irrevocable, simple, unlimited right of use to the uploaded photo (s) for his / her public relations work. This includes the possibility of publication, duplication, reproduction and distribution for the purpose of self-promotion and self-expression. This permission includes the use of the submitted photos for a) the presentation in exhibitions, b) the publication on the internet and in social networks, c) the inclusion in other publications, also publications by third parties in press reports, d) the preparation of a calendar.
- By participating, the participants confirm that they are the author of the images and thus have full rights to use the photos. The participant further confirms that the photos are free of third-party rights; in particular, that all identifiable persons depicted agree with the aforementioned uses and that the property rights of third parties are not violated by these uses. The participant releases the organizer against any claims of third parties.
- The participant agrees that his/her name is mentioned as the author.
- For the publication of photos under the conditions of publication no fees and no remuneration are paid.
- By submitting the photos, the participant agrees to the conditions of participation. The legal process is excluded.