Register for the EAPC 18th World Congress
To qualify for the EAPC member rates for the congress you must be an individual or an associate member.
- All current members of the EAPC affiliated National Associations are invited to join the EAPC or renew their membership for free here.
- Individual members are invited to join the EAPC or renew their membership here.
- Non EAPC members are also invited to register for the congress by using the registration link below.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* EAPC Member: Please note that we will check all registrations with our database or with your national association to ensure that only EAPC members avail of discounted registration fees. If you are not a member, you will be required to pay the difference between member and non-member rates to attend this congress. All current members of the EAPC affiliated National Associations are invited to join the EAPC or renew their membership for free. Join today
** applies to undergraduate full time studies only. During online registration, please upload a copy of your student ID or a certificate of matriculation confirming full time studies signed and stamped by your university.
*** applies to delegates from low middle income countries, based on the classification system of the World Bank. Please find the list of country classification at https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups Registrations with this registration category will be checked upon receipt of registration.
Registration fee includes:
• Access to all live and interactive sessions (15-17 June, 17 June for Paediatric Palliative Care Day attendees)
• Access to all ‘on-demand’ presentations and the poster exhibition online for three months
• Networking features via the virtual meeting platform
All cancellation and amendment requests must be submitted in writing to the conference office by e-mail to email@example.com . Cancellation requests received in writing prior to 28 February 2023 will receive a refund of registration fee after deduction of a 35.00 EUR cancellation fee. No refund will be made after this date, however an alternative participant’s name may be submitted.
Fees are VAT inclusive, to be collected in the name and for the account of the European Association for Palliative Care, Luchthavenlaan 10, 1800 Vilvoorde, Belgium, VAT-ID BE0660570295
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org